Sunday, July 26, 2009

I love you - 15months old

Zo Ee at 15months 2weeks old. (25/7/2009)


Mummy is overjoyed upon hearing little Zo Ee uttered, " I uf you!" to Mummy. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Tonight, Mummy had a splendid idea, instead of telling Zo Ee, " Mummy loves you." or " Mummy loves Zo Ee.", Mummy thought now is the time to tell her, " I love you." instead so that little Zo Ee will utter these to Mummy one day. Surprisingly, Mummy need not wait long. Upon hearing Mummy said, "I love you." followed by a kiss on her forehead, little Zo Ee immediately uttered, " I uf you." back to Mummy with a smile on her face. Estatic me was shock and speechless.
Although little Zo Ee was repeating them after Mummy, but from my everyday observation, little Zo Ee does understand language well and I believe that little Zo Ee was not anyhow repeating words randomly(not my Zo Ee) but did utter them with understanding. Moreover all this while, little Zo Ee's daily communication skill has proven to us that she is able to use words or short sentences correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment