Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hugs & kisses - 12months old

Zo Ee at 12months 2weeks old. (26/4/2009)



Now that Zo Ee is 12 months 2weeks old, she can hug and kiss when in demand. Often kisses me, daddy, her baby doll, tiger(pillow) and pooh bear generously. Every night, we also exchange hugs before going to bed where Zo Ee will wrap her little arms around me, and pat my back a few times with her little hands. It is such a touching act from a 12months old, isn’t it?

Looking back now, it has been 5 months since Zo Ee showed her first affection; kissing me, when she just turned 7 months old. And I am still smiling thinking of that heart-melting day. She never fails to touch and melt my heart and recently, cute little Zo Ee gave me a surprised kiss while we were reading a book. When we came to the end of the story where the mummy in the story book, kissed baby goodnight, Zo Ee immediately leaned forward and gave me a kiss too. She will repeat this act whenever we came to this particular page, after me telling her that same line – mummy kissed baby goodnight.
Oooh...how sweet and cute my little darling is.



last page of the story book : mummy kissed baby goodnight.




Zo Ee at 12months 2weeks old, kissing her baby doll.





...............................................................................
Then


Zo Ee at 7months 10days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment