Monday, May 18, 2009

Zo Ee says mummy – 13months old

Zo Ee at 13months 6days old. (17/5/2009)


I am so delighted, touched and thrilled today upon hearing my little Zo Ee says “ Ma…Me” (mummy) as I have been waiting for this special moment for some time, knowing that Zo Ee already knows that I’m her mummy when she was 11 months old. At that time (2 months ago), we came to know that she actually understood the word “mummy” when we were out shopping in a shoes shop. While I was busy looking at shoes and little Zo Ee was busy cruising with daddy’s help, a sales woman who saw my friendly and confident Zo Ee asked her “Where is your mummy?” and little Zo Ee smiled at her, looked around the shop, spotted me at one corner and pointed her little finger at me. We were really surprised then, as neither have we ever asked her such question before nor did we expect her to respond to a stranger. Furthermore, she got it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment