Friday, May 22, 2009

ABC song & 1,2 rhyme - 13months old

Zo Ee at 13months 1week old. (18/5/2009)

Zo Ee likes to sing ABC song with me .

Mummy:
“A, B, C, D, E, F”
Zo Ee :
“G”
Mummy: “H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O”
Zo Ee : “P”
Mummy: “Q, R, S, T, U"
Zo Ee : “wee”
(V)
Mummy: “W, X, Y, and”
Zo Ee : “aa”
(Z)
Mummy: “Now I know my A B”
Zo Ee :
“hee” (C)
Mummy: “Next time, won’t you sing with “
Zo Ee : “me”



...........................................................................................................

I used to recite this; one, two buckle my shoe rhyme to Zo Ee when she was younger. But some how, I just stopped doing it for months before reciting it again to her recently. After a few days, she is able to recite the last words of each line after me.

Mummy: "One, two buckle my"
Zo Ee: "shooo" (shoe), hold her foot, indicating where she wears her shoes.
Mummy: "Three, four shut the"
Zo Ee: "or" (door), pointing at the door
Mummy: "Five, six pick up"
Zo Ee: "ik" (sticks)
Mummy: "Seven, eight lay them"
Zo Ee: "aet" or sometimes random sound (straight), hasn't been able to say this yet.
Mummy: "Nine, ten a big fat"
Zo Ee: "hen"sometimes she's confused with the word hand, showing me her hand, as she learned this through listening and not seeing the words.


No comments:

Post a Comment