Monday, May 4, 2009

Reading the menu - 12months old

Zo Ee at 12months 3weeks old. (1/5/2009)


Amazing! My little Zo Ee is really reading.

When we were in a Japanese restaurant yesterday, I showed her the menu, hoping to keep her occupied while waiting for the food to arrive. When I asked her “Zo Ee, where is the word special?” Zo Ee looked at the menu before pointing her little finger at the word special. Then the excited me, asked her a few more words; holiday, ramen and soba. And she got them all correct again. Wow! This is truly amazing as these are words totally new to her. Seeing her blooming beautifully; is really motivating me to keep on teaching ,and to give her full opportunity to develop and grow. All my dedication really pays off!


“Babies can learn absolutely anything that we can teach in an honest, factual, and joyous way.” – Glenn Doman

1 comment: