Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mummy! Mummy! Mummy! - 13months old

Zo Ee at 13months 4weeks old. (8/6/2009)

Just not long ago, I was thrilled when Zo Ee started calling me mummy. But here I am, not even a month; I’m feeling overwhelmed some of the days, as my little darling loves and keeps calling me "mummy" the whole day. Zo Ee calls “mummy, mummy, mummy,” the moment she wakes up, whenever she loves to do so – just for fun (showing her affection), if she is awakes in the middle of the night, whenever she sees me, even when I come out of the bathroom after my bath each time, or whenever she wants something, and worse of all when she cries as she will be wailing “ma…meeeeeeeeee, ma….meeeee…, ma…..meeee….” none stop throughout her crying. Hearing her calling me a few hundreds time a day is really no joke at all and no wonder, she can pronounce it perfectly well now since she has been practicing real hard everyday… " hee hee hee"

No comments:

Post a Comment