Thursday, June 16, 2011

School - 3years 2months old.

Zo Ee at 3years 2months old. (16/5/2011)


When I dropped her at school, most of the children were given their own drawing block and some crayons.

Teacher: Zo Ee, come and let's do some colouring. Which drawing block is yours? Can you find yours?


Zo Ee found hers but didn't proceed to do anything while just staring at the first empty page.

Teacher: Zo Ee, why aren't you colouring?
Zo Ee: It's empty, there is nothing for me to colour. Laughing
Teacher: You can do whatever you want or like with that page.
Zo Ee : Shall I fill it up then?
Teacher: Yes. Go ahead and filled it up.

She went ahead to fill it up with her drawings.


Sometimes, she just cracked me up. Yes, I know most 3 years old may not be able to draw well, thus the teacher suggested colouring instead. But, seeing Zo Ee's advanced progress, my perception is always skewed at what other 3 years old are capable of doings. Anyway, that's Zo Ee, she was already able to differentiate writing, drawing and colouring since she was 15 months old. She is very precise and particular as the words being used and has been correcting me too.
lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment