Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cards for Teachers - 3years 1month old

Zo Ee at 3years 1month old. (10th June 2011)

Zo Ee wanted to make cards for her new teachers. I spelled the word teacher and her teachers' names for her. The rest are her own ideas and work.

Zo Ee said that this is an 8 coloured rainbow ( she knows that rainbow has 7 colours). Sometimes, she just wanted to be different. I like the idea that she is experimenting with pattern and colours on the words Dear Teacher.


She drew her teacher (top right) and herself (left) with a blue bow and her friends. I am amazed as the drawing really resembles her new teacher. Or is it just my mind???? maybe I should take a picture of her new teacher for comparison. Laughing


She drew a bee on a Sunflower for another teacher.



A better looking cat and some faces with expression.

No comments:

Post a Comment