Thursday, October 6, 2011

Singing on stage -3years 5months old

Zo Ee at 3years 5months old. (1st October 2011)



Last Saturday night, we were attending DH's company function. We were walking past the stage and the singers on stage talked to Zo Ee and they asked her whether she would like to sing and she replied yes. I was very surprised she agreed to sing. Zo Ee sang 2 Hindi songs on stage, in front of about 50 people. She was cool and calm. The singers gave me this "WOW!" look for her singing and asked me about her age. Before bed that night, I asked her again, whether she will want to sing on stage again, and her answer was YES. Shocked

Last weekend, we got another positive remark on her singing at another restaurant. The waiter overheard her singing to herself and telling us that she sings so well. Hmm... Both Dh and I are not good at singing. I think she sings ok but many people commented that she never sings out of tune since young. I don't really know how to judge a toddler's singing. Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment