Saturday, October 29, 2011

Chatty Zo Ee - 3years 6months old

Zo Ee at 3years 6months old. (29th October 2011)



I was pretty mad at Zo Ee for messing the house. She did some craft work, and pieces of papers are all over the dining hall, together with her stationeries - colours, pencils, containers to hold her cut out pieces, toys etc. Just a Mess. I told her to tidy up or else I will pick them up and throw them into the dustbin. She started picking up a little before telling me this, " Mum! Mum! You shouldn't throw my toys and stationery into the dustbin. They are not waste! You only throw waste into the dustbin. It will be a waste to throw them away. We shouldn't waste food or anything at all. "



I don't really remember when she started saying something like this (I'm guessing since 3 years 3months old.) When I told her that she can choose only one drink from the menu while dining out, this is her usual reply. " Mum, I'll have mango milkshakes and you will have ice lemon tea. I think you will like the Ice Lemon Tea. Then, we can share. You will have some of mine and I'll have some of yours." This happened to food too. She will ask us to order two or three of her choices, then DH will be included in her list.

No comments:

Post a Comment