Saturday, September 24, 2011

Learning style - 3years 5months old

Zo Ee at 3years 5months old. (22nd September 2011)


I am very impressed as how Zo Ee learns on her own. I'm not sure whether is this a plain trait of giftedness or she is just plain special. When Zo Ee reached home today, the first thing she did is to reach for some books from the book shelf. She climbed onto a stool and reached for 4 basic grammar books which I bought for her few months ago. They covered topic like Pronouns, Past Tense, Future Tense, Adverb, Adjectives, Adverb of Degree, Adverb of Frequency and Conjunctions. I did saw Zo Ee read them once or twice when I first bought them and we have not read them together. I thought maybe at a later stage. Today seeing her re-read all of them immediately after school really triggered me that she's trying to read more on something similar to what she had been exploring yesterday at the "Reading & Writing" section from Brainpop. Jr. My guessing is that she's trying to relink and make connection from both resources. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment