Thursday, September 8, 2011

Hindi Poem - 3years 4months old

Zo Ee at 3years 4months old. (27th August 2011)

This video was taken on the 27th August 2011 (2weeks ago). I am still not use to the new video camera as how to edit video; to add date and title to it. I still can't. Sigh... Crying or Very sad I am missing my old broken video camera.

Zo Ee's teachers were very surprised when Zo Ee chose to recite this Hindi Poem in front of the class the other day as this was taught in class while she was away during our Australia holiday. Teachers said she can recite so well! That's why I wanted to capture her in action but I have not a single idea what is it about. According to her teachers, Zo Ee also sings 2 other Hindi songs(adult song) and the India national anthem! Shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment