Saturday, August 13, 2011

Birth subject - 3years 4months old

Zo Ee at 3years 4months old. (11th August 2011)

Maybe to mark herself turning 3years 4months old today, she surprised me with this. We were reading about kidney failure at her request and discussing about who are prone to kidney failure etc. Then, at the next page, she saw the word vagina. Spontaneously she explained to me," When a small baby is ready to be born, he will pass through the mother's vagina and pop out between the mother's legs. There, the baby is born. Zo Ee is too big now. When Zo Ee was a small baby, Zo Ee passed through mama's vagina during birth. There! (pointing with her finger)." Shocked Shocked I was truly shocked to hear this from her. Although we browsed through my pregnancy book months ago at her request but I have avoided this subject totally. And here, she was explaining everything to me. Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment