Thursday, May 5, 2011

Documentary - 3 year old

Zo Ee at 3 year old. (1/5/2011)

Recently after turning 3, she has started to show interest in watching television on her preference channels; Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Animal world. She saw a volcanoe eruption on the Discovery Channel from a television in a hotel’s cafe. Once we reached home, she actually asked for Discovery Channel. Since then she seems to like Documentary a lot. Everyday, she has been asking me, “Mum, I want to watch Discovery Channel, Mum I want to watch Documentary.” Not sure where did she learn about the word Documentary. Now I realize that she can happily watch these programs without feeling disturb but still not the movies. She was crying inconsolably the other day, watching a couple arguing on a scene.

So now I limit her to 1 Disney cartoon (30-40minutes) and another hour of her choice of documentary program everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment