Sunday, November 13, 2011

Crazy Multiplication-3years 7months old

Zo Ee at 3years 7months old. (13th November 2011)




We just arrived two hours ago after being away for 10nights. When I saw the magnetic numbers pack in New Delhi (none in Goa), immediately I grabbed it for Zo Ee. Zo Ee has been excited and I didn't allow her to open it until we reached home. And when we reached home just now, the first thing she wanted to do was to open this magnetic numbers pack. While DH and I were busy unpacking, Zo Ee showed us these...













She actually used a calculator to calculate the answers. But I still find it cool that she has such idea and went beyond the normal times table she has seen thus far. Also I like that she has written down the equal sign and number two when she ran out of those pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment