Tuesday, November 29, 2011

250words in 60s - 3years 7months old

Zo Ee at 3years 7months old. (28th November 2011)



Wondering how fast can Zo Ee read? A friend asked me how fast can Zo Ee read. I know she can read very fast since she turned 3 and has been reading sub-titles on the tv since two. 2 months ago, while in a friend's house, Zo Ee read out the sub-titles(as the host) loud and fast from the US VOICE programme. My friend commented to her that "You like to read fast too ha..".




So when I saw her reading her new book, I grabbed the opportunity to record it so that I could count the number of words. The video below shown - she read these two pages; 250 words in 60s. I continued to record her reading a few more pages, they turned out to be 200words/minute and 423words/minute. She actually reads faster when there isn't any picture in those pages.





No comments:

Post a Comment