Monday, April 4, 2011

Looking up dictionary- 2years 11months old.

Zo Ee at 2years 11month old. (4/4/2011)


Zo Ee was reading her Disney book, then suddenly, she asked me, "Mummy please find the word Pow." Initially I couldn't get her. So she ran over to get and pass me my big dictionary. While handling me the dictionary, she said, "Mummy, please find the word Pow." So she had actually wanted to know the meaning of Pow. Unfortunately, Pow is just a sound made during a boxing match and from the dictionary, Mummy found another meaning of POW, abbreviation for Prisoner of War. Nevertheless, Mummy is very impressed that she actually asked to look out meaning of word that she cannot understand from a dictionary. Moreover, she's pretty smart knowing that this particular word cannot be found in her 1500 words children dictionary that she had just completed reading last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment