Thursday, December 23, 2010

Writing Skill - 2years 8months old

Zo Ee at 2 years 8months old. (23/12/2010)


We have been very busy adapting to life in Goa, India. Many things purely cannot be described with words. Things that can be done in 5 minutes, may take me half an hour if I am lucky. A day work may take weeks or months.... so its pretty frustrating at times. Different expectation and different time frame..."Way to live life here is to be patient! patient! patient! and to let go... else I'll go crazy!"

I have busy and lazy, thus have been using facebook to record Zo Ee's development, not wanting to forget them. Recently during our home leaves, a friend asked me why didn't I update this blog for months as I used to write here daily and that question really bring me back here. Well...hopefully I am back for good.

Let's start with Zo Ee self-taught writing skill.


1/12/2010 (2years 7months 21days old)
Zo Ee wrote her name "ZOEE" (There is space limitation at the end of the paper, so she wrote one E below the other.)

9/11/2010 (2 years 6months 29days old)
Zo Ee filled in the crossword "c a t" herself.



8/11/2010 (2 years 6months 28days old)
Zo Ee came running to Mummy, proudly showing Mummy the first word written by her (self-taught)...." voilin" (violin). Zo Ee, "Mummy!Mummy! see that's the word violin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment