Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy birthday Mummy - 21 month old

Zo Ee at 21months 1day old. (12/1/2010)

Surprise! Surprise! another sweet surprise from my little Zo Ee today. My 21 month 1 day old toddler sang me, "Happy Birthday to Mummy, Happy Birthday to Mummy..." a few times while we were at the Coffee Bean just now.
What actually happened?
When little Zo Ee saw the piece of tiramisu cake on the table, she happily commented, "Birthday Party!" When Mummy asked, "Whose birthday is it?" and little Zo Ee answered, "Zo Ee's birthday." but later, the excited her spontaneously sang, "Happy Birthday to Mummy...Happy Birthday to Mummy." while happily looking towards me. She usually sings "Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you.." at home and today's her first time singing "Happy Birthday to Mummy." Again, Mummy is very surprised that she substituted the "you" with "Mummy" in the song. : )
I wish my little Zo Ee will sing me this on my actual birthday or did she sing it in advance?

No comments:

Post a Comment