Thursday, March 15, 2012

EDGE game and talking - 3years 11months old

Zo Ee at 3years 11months old. (15th March 2012)





Today, I took Zo Ee to the City, using the long MRT train route approximately 45minutes from my place since this is the less crowded route and we'll definitely have seats all the way to the city center. Going - Zo Ee read all the way in the train. She was sitting in the stroller reading a 5th grade book. She was too engrossed about others looking while I just pretend not to see. It was not too bad.




We left the city a little earlier before the mad rush hours (after work), still the train was quite crowded. To keep Zo Ee occupied, I handed her my hp. She played the
EDGE game on my handphone (mine is not her favourite like DH iphone ), as it has 2 games which I don't play. Within 5 minutes, many heads were above my phone. I don't think they were interested at the game but they were excited seeing a little girl playing it so well and Zo Ee played all the way to LEVEL 13 or 14 before she gave up.

When Zo Ee spotted an empty seat, she moved over, Looking out of the window; She was talking non-stop to herself for another 15minutes; talking about everything she spotted; including the "dirty river" and pollution etc. The lady sitting next to her heard everything and was smiling at me. Just before she alights, she asked for Zo Ee age, and when I told her that she is going to be 4 next month, She was in shocked while telling Zo Ee, "Wow! you sure can talk very well." She must has expected her to be much much older.

No comments:

Post a Comment